If you’re looking to get your team/brand recognised and known there is no better way to promote yourself and your team than to look like a team. We have a solution that can be tailored for your team to get your organisation name buzzing in people’s ears. We bring you the opportunity to express your organisation through our custom range of gear and products.
Whether you’re a race team, a workshop, promotional guru, or just a business looking to get brand awareness and brand image we provide you with the best opportunity to get noticed with high quality custom designed gear. Use our easy to follow templates, or we can design it for you at no additional cost!
We are a small but highly skilled team located right here in Auckland, NZ that can do pretty much anything and everything you can dream of!
We do a range of custom wear to suit your needs. Racewear, tee's, singlets, hoodies, gym gear and much more! We use the best quality garments in the market.
May it be screen printing or sublimated printing, we can do it all!
We use AS Colour, C-Force, Gildan (to name a few) for screen printing order. Sublimated is printed on high quality breathable dry cool material
ABOUT OUR RACE WEAR
We offer multi layer suits up to spec, no matter what type of motorsport you're in to. Our race suits are approved around the world for various motorsport types.
Including: MSNZ, NZDRA, IHRA, D1NZ, ANDRA, CAMS, Off Road, Super Stock, TQ, Midget etc.
We recommend reading and understand your own safety rules for the type of motorsport class you are competing in. We do our best to help but you are responsible for choosing the correct products for your racing requirements.
For MSNZ events: All occupants shall wear clothing made to an approved standard or of an approved material and design as follows:
(a) Club Sport status Events: overalls, socks and closed shoes shall be worn.
(b) National status Events (including Rally sprints):
1. Overalls either Multi-layer, or Single layer worn in combination with underwear.
2. Socks and closed shoes.
3. Gloves shall also be worn in Single Seater and Open Sports Racing Cars.
Please note, for all MSNZ events, as of 01 April 2018 Schedule A safety clothing requirements will be changing. We suggest speaking to MSNZ directly to ensure you are getting the correct gear.
SUIT STANDARDS• All Prowear multi layer racing suits have been tested and approved by Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA) FIA 8856-2000 international standards.
• They have undergone a stringent testing process with FIA personnel, with approval based on the number of parameters including among others: fabric strength, build quality and fire resistance.
• Single layer suits currently meet the SFI standard.
• All FIA products around the world are manufactured and tested to an exact standard regardless of the location, brand name or price.
• FIA products are manufactured to a standard far in excess of other products on the market.
• Clothing not manufactured to a Standard; shall be made entirely of a flame resistant material (e.g. Nomex, Aramid, Wool, Cotton, Leather, etc.).
• Clothing made of flammable material (e.g. nylon or similar synthetics) is not approved.
We recommend that all race suits shown on this website are dry cleaned when needed. Prowear take no responsibility for variations in colour or deterioration as a result from poor care.
CARE OF RACE WEAR
Prowear products are made to a high standard. If any garment does not meet your expectations, please speak to us and we work to fix any problems you might have.
All forms of motorsport are potentially dangerous. Prowear produce protective clothing to help reduce the competitor's risk in some circumstances. We use internationally recognised quality fabrics but make no implied claim to the level of fire or other hazard protection.